Accident Reports

Currently Accident Reports can be requested by mail from: Haw River Police Department P.O. Box 103 Haw River, NC 27258. Requesting company or party should include driver(s) name(s) or passenger information along with date of occurrance and location of report. There will be a $3.00 charge that can be paid by check or money order.

Reports may also be picked up in person at: Town Hall located at 403 East Main Street Haw River, NC 27258 there is a $3.00 charge per report.

From the date a report is filed there is a three business day time frame before reports can be picked up or requested unless the accident is still under investigation. You may inquire on all reports or related information Mon-Fri 8am-5pm at 336-578-4141.





"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at