Police Reports

Automobile Crash Reports and Incident Reports can be requested by mail from:

Haw River Police Department

P.O. Box 103

Haw River, NC 27258

Requesting company or person should include driver(s) name(s) or passenger information along with date of occurrance and location of report and report number if known. Requestors must include a check or money order for $3.00 made out to "Town of Haw River" and a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Reports may also be picked up in person at:

Haw River Town Hall 

403 East Main Street

Haw River, NC 27258

There is a $3.00 fee for each report picked up.

From the date a report is filed there is a three business day time frame before reports can be picked up or requested unless the accident or incident is still under investigation. You may inquire on all reports or related information Mon-Fri 8am-5pm at 336-578-4141.


 ***Due to Covid-19 anyone requesting a report will need to call ahead to the Police Department,or Town Hall to obtain the report.***





"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.