Child Seat Safety

Do you have a child’s car seat and need advice about how to install and use it correctly? 

We would like to invite you to have us take a look at your setup and help you install it properly.  We have officers trained as certified car seat technicians and are available by appointment to give you a free car seat check-up.  If you live in Haw River city limits we are even able to come to you. 

Please call 336-578-4141x302 to set up an appointment or email



"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at