Beach music in the Street

May 16 2019



Get ready for tonight, May 16th when Clint Horton & Second Set brings Motown, Beach & Shag to the corner of Stone Street &

E. Main, beside Town Hall. Concert time will be 7 till 9pm. They'll be dancing in the street! Haw River Ladies Fire Aux.

will have hotdogs, chips & drnks for sell that evening. Bring your lawn chairs & blankets & your best shagging moves too!

Parking is available at the Civic Center, 1st Baptist Church & Haw River Elementary. Concert is free, so tell family and friends to

come join in the fun. It's all happening at Town Hall as we take it to the streets, corner of E. Main & Stone Street tonight!


Special Called Meeting

May 16 2019

This is notice of a SPECIAL CALLED MEETING for presenting the Town of Haw River 2019-2020 BUDGET.

The meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 22 at 7pm at Haw River Town Hall.


Please contact Town Hall at 336-578-0784 for more information.

Annual Fire Hydrant Testing

May 07 2019

The annual Fire Hydrant Testing begins today through May 24th. Some residents may experience slight discoloration or

air in the line. The water is safe to drink. Any effects should last no longer than a few hours.

HRPD Now Hiring

March 20 2019

The Town of Haw River, NC seeks highly qualified, professional, and motivated police officer candidates to work in our growing and diverse community. The Town of Haw River Police Department is a modern, well-equipped, full-service law enforcement agency.  For more information visit our career opportunity page.

Water Bill Payment Policy

March 15 2019

The Water Bill Payment Policy will be strictly enforced effective 3/15/19. All Water accounts must be paid prior to 8am

on the 28th of each month. Water accounts recieved after 8am on the 28th will be Cut Off and assessed the $30.00

reconnect fee.

prev -1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - next

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at