Seeking a Part-Time Parks & Recreation Attendant

June 11 2021

The Town of Haw River Parks & Recreation Department is seeking a Part-Time attendant to assist with the maintenance of the Park Grounds & Facilities. Click the Careers tab for more information on our webpage.



Haw River is now seeking a new Fire Chief.........

May 18 2021

Fire Chief

Please find the Careers tab on our webpage for more details and the employment application.


2020 Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report

April 08 2021

View the report in its entirey at

Trash & Recycle Containers

April 06 2021

G.F.L. has asked us to remind citizens of Haw River to make sure your containers are at least 10 feet away from mail boxes, vehicules, street lights, electrical posts & other objects.The container opening must be facing into the street as well. Containers must be 3 feet apart.

Recently drivers encountered nearly 3 dozen situations where the driver had to exit the truck to move containers. This slows service as well as an insurance risk for G.F.L.

Beginning immediately, drivers will not pick up containers if incorrectly placed. Thank you for your assistance in correct placement.

Haw River Town License Plates

February 01 2021

The 2021 red lettered Town tags are available for sale at Town Hall. Cost is $5 per tag. If you are looking for a specific tag number, give us a call and we will check for you. We can be reached at 336-578-0784 8am-5pm M-F.


There are a limited number of 2020 green lettered plates available too!

Town branded merchadise "Our River, Our Town"

September 18 2020

Haw River tee shirts, sweats, ball caps, yard signs & decals with the  new "Our River Our Town" logo are for sale at Town Hall.

The tees come in sizes S - 2XL for only $8 each, l/s tees & sweatshirts $12,  ball caps are $10, yard signs $20 & decals $3.

All proceeds go to the Community Association for the purchase of street banners.

 Give us a call at 336-578-0784. Monday - Friday 8am till 5pm.


prev -1 - 2 - 3 - next

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at