Asst. Chief / Operations Captain Recruitment Packet:
The Town of Haw River, NC, is seeking a highly qualified professional, and motivated leader. To serve in our growing and diverse community in Alamance County. The Town of Haw River Police Department is a modern, wellequipped, full-service law enforcement agency. The job class specification description will be included in this packet for review.
- Must possess a Valid North Carolina Driver's License.
- Must be able to be certified by the North Carolina Training & Standards Commission within (60) days of submission.
- Must possess High School Diploma or G.E.D. A degree in Criminal Justice, or similar field preferred.
- Must have been sworn as a law enforcement officer for a minimum of five years.
- Management, leadership, and investigative experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
Starting salary will be dependent on qualifications. Additional salary consideration may be given for increased law enforcement years of service, education, and training qualifications. Excellent benefits package included, Employee Developmental Pay, 100% paid health insurance, 5% 401k benefit with no employee match required, all uniforms and equipment provided, and more.
Application packets can also be obtained from the Town of Haw River website at: www.townofhawriver.com under town career opportunities. The Town of Haw River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position open until filled. For further information contact Chief Toby Harrison at 336-578-4141.
Please submit completed application packet along with cover letter, and resume to: Chief Toby Harrison by email, email@example.com, or US Postal Service: Haw River Police Department: P.O. BOX 103 Haw River, NC 27258.
Asst. Chief / Operations Captain Applicant Packet