Police Officer Recruitment:
The Town of Haw River, NC, seeks highly qualified professional and motivated police officer candidates to serve in our growing and diverse community.
The Town of Haw River Police Department is a modern, well-equipped, full-service law enforcement agency. Duties include protection of life and property, enforcement of laws and ordinances, crime prevention/detection/investigation, enforcing traffic laws and investigating accidents.
- Must be twenty-one years of age or older.
- Must possess a Valid North Carolina Driver's License.
- Must never have been convicted of a felony in any state.
- Must possess High School Diploma or G.E.D. A degree in Criminal Justice or similar field preferred.
- Must possess Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET) certificate or the equivalent.
Starting salary $34,458.10 to $36,181.00 DOQ. Salary consideration may be given for previous law enforcement service. Excellent benefit package including 100% paid health insurance, 5% 401k benefit with no employee match required, all uniforms and equipment provided, and more.
Applications may be obtained from the Haw River Town Hall at 403 East Main Street, Haw River or from our website at www.townofhawriver.com .
You can learn more about the Haw River Police Department by visiting our website or our Facebook page.
The Town of Haw River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For further information contact Assistant Chief Scott Thomas of the Haw River Police Department at 336-578-4141. Position Open Until Filled.
Haw River Police