How Do I

A business that opens with in the Town Limits of Haw River is required to obtain:

  • An employer identification number from the Internal Revenue Service.
  • A fire inspection from the Town of Haw River Fire Inspector 336-578-1355.
  • Zoning Compliance Permit from the Haw River Town Manager.
 Town Hall & Rental Facilites Reservations


 Fire Dept.


 Police  Dept.


 Public Works


 Parks & Rec.


 Post Office







 Every other Tuesday (have on curb by 6am).

Call our office to check the services for your address.  Once verified, come into our office and fill out a water application and pay a $100 for homeowners or $200 for renters/mobile homes $300 for commercial/institutional.

A simple phone call to our office and we can have your service disconnected.  We will need your forwarding address in order to send the Final Bill and/or any refund of deposit

1st Tuesday of each month. Amount of bites will be added to your water bill. 1st bite is free, second bite $13.50 and $6.75/bite thereafter. There is a $20 off cycle pick up charge. If you have further questions please contact Town Hall.

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at