Go Back

Applicants for appointment to Planning Board

October 14 2019



The Town of Haw River is currently seeking residents of the community to serve as members of the Town's Planning Board. There are two empty seats on the Planning Board currently. One seat is for any resident that lives within the town limits, and the other is for any resident that resides in the Town's ETJ (Extra Territorial Jurisdiction) area.

All interested residents are welcome to submit a Volunteer Application. Applications will be accepted until Friday, November 29th 2019. All members require appointment by the Haw River Town Council. The position is for a three-year term.

If you are interested in becoming a member of the Planning Board and would like to apply, please contact Sean Tencer, Town Manager or Lesley Gonzalez, Town Clerk at (336) 578-0784 or by email at stencer@townofhawriver.com or lgonzalez@townofhawriver.com for a volunteer application.


Sean Tencer

Town Manager

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.