Go Back

Easy way to pay water / sewer payments !!!

October 24 2017

We are finding that some customers are using GOOGLE to find the water/sewer bill payment site.  PLEASE DO NOT PAY ON ANY SITE OTHER THAN www.officialpayments.com.

The link is on our website under "Quick Links".  If you pay on another site, it may be bogus.

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.