Go Back

RFQ - Services for Water Meter System Replacement

April 23 2024

The Town of Haw River (the "Town") invites interested firms to submit a sealed Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for the following:  Services for Water Meter System Replacement - Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Full-Service Implementation and Maintenance Program to improve the process of collecting monthly water utility meter data to enhance the level of service offered to customers. 

Please look for the complete RFQ under Town Documents/RFQs on the website for more information.

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.