Go Back

Town of Haw River Water Meter Study

February 08 2024

For Public Information - Contractors (USG Water Solutions) for the Town of Haw River will be conducting a water meter survey starting Monday, February 12th for all water meters within the Town's jurisdiction.  The study will take place for two weeks.  Please call the Town of Haw River with any questions or concerns at (336) 578-0784.    

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.