Go Back

The Town of Haw River seeking RFQs for services...

January 10 2022

The Town of Haw River is requesting qualified professional engineering firms to submit a statement of qualifications to provide engineering services for preparing plans and construction documents to install new sanitary sewer meter(s) to measure the flow from the City of Graham collection system and to assist the Town with preparing of bid documents to allow the Town to replace all existing residential and commercial water meters two-inches (2”) in size or less with radio read devices.

Please click here for the RFQ document.

Any questions, please contact Haw River Town Manager Sean Tencer by email at stencer@townofhawriver.com


"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.