Go Back

Coronavirus changes for Town Hall

March 18 2020

Haw River Town Hall is closed to foot traffic until further notice. All staff can be reached at 336-578-0784 or by email between the hours of 8am -5pm Monday-Friday as usual. All reservations for Parks & Civic Center are on hold until further notice.

stencer@townofhawriver.com Town Manager

lgonzalez@townofhawriver.com Town Clerk/Finance Director

mswing@townofhawriver.com Water/Garbage/Customer Service inquires


Water payments can be dropped in the side entrance drop box. Instructions are just above the box.

You may also pay via phone or internet at "officialpayments.com" or call 1-800-272-9829.


For new water connections & Police reports call ahead for instructions.



"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.