Santa's coming to Town!

November 22 2022

Santa will be riding the Big Red Haw River Fire Truck on Saturday, December 10th.

He knows whose been naughty and whose been nice! Pass the word as Santa makes his rounds.

For further information call the Haw River Fire Department @ 336-578-1355.

New Rate Increases effective July 1, 2022

July 01 2022


                                             Old Rate          New Rate


Reconnect Fee                       $30.00            $40.00

(late fee on 28th of month)


Return Check Fee (NSF)          $25.00             $35.00


Minimum Water Bill                 $53.31             $56.12

2022 Haw River License Tags

February 14 2022

The 2022 Haw River License Tags are now available at Town Hall. Cost is $5.00 per tag.

Color this year is green. Only 50 purchased, so limited supply.

2020 Consumer Confidence Water Quality Report

April 08 2021

View the report in its entirey at

Trash & Recycle Containers

April 06 2021

G.F.L. has asked us to remind citizens of Haw River to make sure your containers are at least 10 feet away from mail boxes, vehicules, street lights, electrical posts & other objects.The container opening must be facing into the street as well. Containers must be 3 feet apart.

Recently drivers encountered nearly 3 dozen situations where the driver had to exit the truck to move containers. This slows service as well as an insurance risk for G.F.L.

Beginning immediately, drivers will not pick up containers if incorrectly placed. Thank you for your assistance in correct placement.

2040 Comprehensive Land-Use Plan

September 18 2020

The Town of Haw River has recently completed it’s 2040 Comprehensive Land-Use Plan.  Although it has not been finalized yet, the Town will be holding a public hearing for the adoption of the plan on October 5th Town Council Meeting.  Any citizen wishing to read the plan can download it from the Town’s website in the “Town Document” section, or it’s available for public inspection in the Town Council Chambers.  Any questions, please contact Haw River Town Hall at (336) 578-0784.

prev -1 - 2 - 3 - next

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at