Go Back

Planning & Zoning Board Membership Opportunity

September 23 2016

The Town of Haw River has a Planning & Zoning Board made up of 8 members.  Five of the members are required to live within the town limits and three of the members are required to live in our ETJ. Service to the P&Z Board is for 3 year terms.

If you are looking for an opportunity to serve the town in this capacity please contact Town Manager Jeff Earp at 336-578-0784 or email at jearp@townofhawriver.com for an application.

"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer." If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint.filing.cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9922 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.